Code Of Conduct.
Lets Play Nice.
- Technology Use
- Relationships between Traders and employees
- Expectations of company culture and behavior
- Harassments and Discrimination
- Disciplinary Actions
The AlphaTradrz community consists of people from all over the world, who have come together to grow and safeguard the spirit and the future of trading in the financial or capital markets.
All participants in the community are expected to act lawfully, honestly, ethically and in the best interest of the community. This Code of Conduct offers rules and guidelines designed to aid judgment within our community and keep it a clean and well-lighted place for civilized public discourse about trading. By joining and participating in any of the official AlphaTradrz community channels, you confirm that you agree to be bound by the Code of Conduct.
Contribution to the community.
Help us make the community a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later. The topics discussed in the community matter to us, and we want you to act as if they matter to you, too. Be respectful of the topics and the people discussing them, even if you disagree with some of what is being said.
One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Spend some time to search the community platform before replying and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests. Always look to add value. Discussion should be healthy and informative and members should provide meaningful contribution towards the development of our community. This means any content shared or uploaded online should be relevant to the community. Please also refrain from posting or spread misinformation or fake news that attempt to create fear or doubt.
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s great. But remember to criticize ideas, not people.
- Ad hominem attacks
- Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
- Knee-jerk reaction
- Caps Lock. We consider this as electronic shouting
Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation. Please also remember the rule above to add value and meaningful discussion. The AlphaTradrz community channels should not be used for personal disputes between community members.
The conversations we have in the community sets the tone for every new arrival. Help us influence the future of this community by choosing to engage in discussions that make this forum an interesting place to be — and avoiding those that do not.
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law. Credit should always be attributed back to the original content producer.
Multiple accounts by the same user will not be allowed. This helps foster a more human experience in the online world and restricts spamming. Note that duplicate accounts may be investigated and removed.
Report a problem.
Moderators have special authority within the community; they are responsible for ensuring members adhere to this conduct. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators. When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. We are all here to trade the markets. Just report it! Below are specific instructions on how to report violations in each channel.
- Forum: if you see a post that you think violates the AlphaTradrz Community Code of Conduct, click the options button and flag it as inappropriate or leave a more detailed message for the moderators.
- Facebook: you can report any post in our Facebook group by clicking the arrow in the top right corner of the post and selecting Report. This alerts the moderators and admins to review.
- Twitter: you can report any tweet directly to Twitter by clicking on the drop down menu on the tweet itself. Please note that reports on tweets will go directly to Twitter and not the AlphaTradrz moderating team.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
And on the other hand, if you feel your content has been inaccurately removed, the Community team can perform a secondary review. Please provide details of your post. Please be aware that escalating to secondary review should only be for serious concerns and it may take some time for the community team to respond.
If any of the rules are broken, moderators will perform the following sanctions:
- First offence: warning is given and the user will be suspended from their account for 24 hours.
- Second offence: warning is given and the user will be suspended for a period of up to 1 month depending on the severity of the violation.
- Third and final offence: if the user continues to repeatedly break community rules, their account will be banned from the community platform. This penalty may be applied across all community channels if necessary.
The AlphaTradrz community team reserves the right to deny access to the official Community channels to anyone who has violated the AlphaTradrz Code of Conduct.